We are delighted to be able to announce Bournemouth's first Argentine Tango Festival starting in February 2019 at the Marsham Court Hotel which boasts 2 fabulous ballrooms with sprung floors! We have been able to put together an amazing package - CON BULIN - with some fantastic teachers to include workshops with all teachers, 3 milongas and full accommodation with breakfast and 3 course dinner for the amazing all in price of £245pp!
Alternatively, there are a small number of places available for those people who do not require accommodation or meals. The price for the SIN BULIN package is £145pp, starts from 8.30pm on the Friday evening, includes the 3 milongas and the 5 workshops with all teachers.
A weekend of workshops with 5 teaching couples including the legendary Nito & Elba, plus 3 milongas with performances by all couples, Bucks Fizz reception on opening night.
Two nights accommodation at the Marsham Court Hotel with three course table d'hote evening meal and full English breakfast.
A weekend of workshops with 5 teaching couples including the legendary Nito & Elba, plus 3 milongas with performances by all couples. Please note, the opening milonga starts at 8.30pm on the Friday evening.
Welcome drink - Bucks Fizz reception
Dinner in the Solent Suite
Opening Festival Milonga with Ronda de Maestros plus performance by Luis & Karen and Luis & Elizabeth
11.30 - 12.45pm with Nito & Elba
2.00 - 3.15pm with Luis & Karen
3.30 - 4.45pm with Luis & Elizabeth
11.30 - 12.45pm with Luis & Elizabeth
2.00 - 3.15pm with Nito & Elba
3.30 - 4.45pm with Luis & Karen
6pm - 8pm
Dinner in the Solent Suite
7.30pm - Midnight in the Terrace Ballroom - Nuevo
8.30pm - Midnight in the Solent Suite - Traditional
Grand Evening Milongas in Terrace Ballroom and Solent Suite
Performance with Nito & Elba
Performance with Leo and Tracey
11.00 - 12.15pm with Martin & Chiara
12.30 - 1.45pm with Leo & Tracey
11.00 - 12.15pm with Leo & Tracey
12.30 - 1.45pm with Martin & Chiara
2.30 - 5.00pm
Afternoon Farewell Milonga with performance by Martin & Chiara
No deposits are now being taken for the Con Bulin package, payment to be made in full at the time of booking. For the Sin Bulin, a deposit of £70pp, (non refundable), is required with the balance to be paid by Jan 15th.
Price of £245pp quoted is for a shared inland view room. Single occupancy rooms are an additional £10 per room per night. Sea view rooms supplemented £10 per room per night, subject to availability and on request.
Weekend attendees will be divided into 2 groups - each group will be allocated places in the 2 ballrooms so each group will be able to take 5 workshops with all 5 teaching couples
7.30-Midnight Nuevo in the Terrace Ballroom
8.30-Midnight Traditional in the Solent Suite
Tickets are limited and are £20pp in advance or £25 on the door. You can pay using the Paypal button here or by bank transfer - message for details.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the line-up of Artists/ DJs without prior notification.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- By purchasing a ticket to the festival you consent to filming, sound recording and photography as a member of the audience and such material may be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
- The organisers shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
- If the festival is cancelled, the organisers shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by the ticket holder, including but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- Tickets are not transferable or refundable.